So we have been SUPER busy the last couple of months.. My best friend from Utah, Kathryn came the first weekend in June and we had a blast! We took her to Tahoe and showed her the “hot spots” of Reno. Thanks for coming Kathryn and for the beautiful blanket that you made for us!
Casey has been traveling almost EVERY week for the past couple months for his job because they are closing warehouses and moving offices. While Casey was in either Nebraska, South Carolina, or North Carolina I went white water rafting for the first time! It was SO much fun. However, we bought “water proof spray on sunscreen” and I got burnt so badly that I had first degree burns on my legs and had to go to the doctor.. :( they gave me a burn cream and put me on antibiotics for a few days… but it was totally worth it!
My parents came down over the 4th of July weekend with my uncle weekend and we went shopping and had a lot of fun hanging out. It was my uncles first time in Reno he had a lot of fun being in Reno :)
I am finally over my sickness that I had in May! Working more hours at work to cover vacation days has been tiring and going back to physical therapy for my knee is kicking my butt!
No comments:
Post a Comment