Monday, September 27, 2010

Happy Birthday!

September is FULL of birthdays!  Sorry some are late and they are all combined in to one post!  We have just been super busy and haven’t had time to do much but work…  But since Casey is in North Carolina for 2 weeks straight I decided to write a post wishing  you all happy birthday and update you on what is new in our life… which isn’t much other than we are trying to grow raspberries and blackberries.  Now on to the birthday wishes…

Happy Birthday Ron (on the 4th) and Jackie (on the 5th) We hope you guys enjoyed your birthdays over the holiday and didn’t work too hard ;-)

Happy Birthday Dennis (on the 7th) I hope you guys had fun in Mesquite/Las Vegas for your birthday!

Happy Birthday Geneal (on the 10th)!  I hope you had fun at the fair and had a great time!

Happy Birthday Connie (on the 17th) I hope your first birthday in Utah was great and that Dennis made it special :)

Happy 1st birthday Tanner! (on the 24th)  Sorry we couldn’t make it to your birthday party!  I hope you had fun!

Happy Birthday Ashley (today)!  I hope you had a great day and that you didn’t work too hard and that Ben made your day easy and special :) If not I may have to come beat him up :D

Happy Birthday Dee (today)!  I hope you had a great day and that you got some great food and great company… hopefully some of the grandchildren/great grandchildren were able to visit you!

Sorry again for the combined post and we hope you all had great birthdays!

Jennie and Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment