Happy Birthday Dad (on the 27th of November!) I know you won’t see this because you are enjoying Hong Kong :) But is there a better way to enjoy your birthday than being in Hong Kong? I hope you are having fun!
Happy Birthday Casey (on the 4th)! We didn’t have time to celebrate your birthday because your work makes you audit home depots every weekend but I hope you are having fun in WARM Southern California and that you ACTUALLY go to Disneyland! Casey wanted me to tell everyone thank you for all the birthday wishes, birthday phone calls, and thoughtful gifts :)
We hope that we can make it home for Christmas but working at a 24 hour Walgreens makes life difficult :( So we are keeping our fingers crossed and I am seeing how I can mix up the schedule to get the least amount of complaints possible so that we can come home but sadly it will the a SUPER short trip :(
Hope you are all doing well and keeping warm in the snow!
Jennie and Casey :)
No comments:
Post a Comment