Casey and I were planning on coming home over Thanksgiving and/or Christmas… Unfortunately we are not able to do either. I have to work at Walgreens the day after Thanksgiving and I have to work on Christmas day.
We were hoping that maybe we would be able to work out our schedule so that I would be able to drive down the day before Thanksgiving (after Casey got off of work) and then we would have to drive home on Thanksgiving… but we decided that was a lot of driving and not a lot of relaxing :( so eat lots of GREAT food in our absence and enjoy each other’s company.
In other not related news I decided today at work that climbing up a ladder and lifting heavy boxes was a GREAT idea (all for an audit response)… I guess that my knee (and back) did not like that idea and I am currently paying for my decisions :)
I can’t think of anything else to say…. our lives are pretty boring (work, sleep, work again) have a great Thanksgiving and we will hope to see you soon!
Jennie and Casey…
No comments:
Post a Comment