Friday, February 18, 2011

SNOW!!!

Over the past couple days it has been super windy and Wednesday (the day of our first snow storm… after our weeks of 60 degree weather) I looked out our window and saw that our fence had blown down!  Technically it wasn’t our whole fence it wasn’t only 2 panels.  Having 2 dogs this was a problem hence they had to be put out the the bathroom with a leash… I had to leave for work early because NOBODY in Reno knows how to drive in the snow leaving the fence down and us to deal with it later.  Casey left work early so I didn’t have to deal with the fence when I got home… Casey had to come to my work and pick up the truck so he could go get a new post and some cement (keep in mind it is still snowing/had snowed).  So he had to dig out the old block of cement out of the ground, mix the cement, pour the cement, and set the post… all the in snow :(  (The neighbor did help but did not pay for any of the materials) Then he had to drive to my work and drop the truck off again because it is still snowing and it is sticking to the road, and then he had to go back to work. 

Thursday my dad flew in from Salt Lake and out of their (somewhat) good weather in to our horrible snow.  We have more snow now than we did all winter, we have almost a foot of snow in about 2 days.  Plus I have been called in to work (but didn’t go) 2 days in a row.  When he flies back to Utah on Monday he will be flying in to the snow storm Utah will be having, talk about yucky weather luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment