Wednesday, September 21, 2011

August and September

My father came down to visit us and my friend gave me tickets to go to the Reno Air Races for Friday.  So we were going to go on September 16th, however, I had to work at 3 and she didn’t give us the tickets until around 11.  So my dad and I decided to go eat lunch first and by the time lunch was over and it was too late for us to go and me to get to work on time.  Luckily for us we didn’t go!  There was a CRASH at the race where a plane crashed into the grand stands killing several people in the stands and injuring hundreds! 

Kanga also had bladder surgery this month :(  she had stones in her bladder that had to be removed… 5 were the size of small grapes and she had several smaller stones.  She has been in her cage for the past 2 weeks and hated it because she wants to run around (she always wants to run around and play).

At the end of August I was able to fly to Utah and spend some time with my family and had a great time!  We went to Snowbird, riding the alpine slide, the zip rider, and the sifting dirt to find gems, and the we went to the zoo with my family.  I spent some time up at Deer creek.  I had an all day party at my parents house before I had to fly home on Monday, it was a lot of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment