Casey and I were fortunate enough to be able to drive down and spend time with the family over Thanksgiving. We left the day before Thanksgiving (after Jennie got off work.. I drove all night because I am used to working the night shift and staying up a few extra hours was no big deal) Driving at night I found out (again) that there are a lot of dead animals.. luckily I did not kill any of them :) Plus there were always warning signs before the animals… like blood and then the large animal in the middle of the road :( I did, however, see a LIVE fox!! We arrived in Utah at 7/7:30 am on Thanksgiving morning! We had a yummy lunch and my mom and dad’s house and we had a yummy dinner at Jenny and Domo’s house! Despite driving all night (stopping for gas a few times where Kanga decided she wanted to bark at the bunnies in a field (silly puppy)) and Jennie living on caffeine we were ACTUALLY considering going to the Black Friday sales. Crazy right?!? We ended up not going to the sales at midnight and instead going to the sales at 4:30am… CRAZY!! In the end we stopped shopping and took another nap and went shopping again for everyone’s Christmas present in Utah (so we didn’t have to ship it to them)
Christmas was uneventful because Jennie had to work the WHOLE weekend. My parents, Ben, and Ashley sent us our Christmas presents Thank you so much they were awesome!! I had to do my Christmas shopping for Casey online (which Casey never told me what he wanted so I guessed LOL). Our awesome neighbors gave us some YUMMY Romanian food! That was pretty much our Christmas.. no big celebration, just a REALLY busy pharmacy and REALLY grumpy people!
Sadly Ben and Ashley had some bad news :( Their wonderful dog Kona passed away on the 25th :( We will forever love her and remember her, she was a great dog!
This year has been a tough year for Reno, Casey and I had a great time in Hawai’i in March and we will forever remember that trip. There is currently a dead mouse in the pharmacy lurking and the exterminators cannot find it, I have not felt well since I first caught a whiff of the decomposing mouse… I have had a migraine since the 31st because of the horrible smell.. I hope the mouse decomposes soon! Here is to a better year!!
Jennie and Casey!
No comments:
Post a Comment